Do you need more help?
Answered By: Hugh Rendle Last Updated: Aug 28, 2015 Views: 38
Answered By: Hugh Rendle
Last Updated: Aug 28, 2015 Views: 38
If you are trying to access your borrower's account for the first time you, you will need to request your password.
To do so, please take the following steps:
- Go to the Tyndale Library website: www.tyndale.ca/library
- Click on the Advanced Search link beside Catalogue Search
- Click on the My Borrower's Account link on the top right-hand corner of the page
- Click the Set/Reset Password link
- Enter Tyndale student number (or for non-student members, the barcode number on the back of your card)
- Click the Request New Password link
- Check the email associated with the library account and follow the instructions