Answered By: Hugh Rendle
Last Updated: Aug 28, 2015     Views: 9

The best way to provide an electronic article to your class is to provide a permanent link to the article. These are often called permalinks. These links are often different from the URL's that appear in your browser's address bar. Authenitcation is required if students are to access articles from off campus. All full text article links need to begin with the prefix: 

Some databases automatically include the prefix. To find out how to find permalinks for various databases, click here.