Do you need more help?
Answered By: Hugh Rendle Last Updated: Sep 06, 2017 Views: 18
You create your own account in WorldCat and make up your own password. We do not give you a password. This account allows you to view adn manage items you have signed out and you are able to renew online if permitted.
To create your own account in WorldCat you need to take the following steps:
- Go to the Tyndale Library homepage: www.tyndale.ca/library
- Click on the "Advanced Search" link beside "Catalogue" search
- Click on the "Sign-in" link in the top right-hand corner
- Click on the "Set reset password" link
- Enter your student number or the number on your Tyndale ID card.