Do you need more help?
Answered By: Hugh Rendle Last Updated: Aug 28, 2015 Views: 5
Tyndale Library does have an institutional subscription to the Chronicle.
The tricky part is that when you are off campus and have set up alerts for yourself the alerts are not authenticated. You must first be logged into the proxy server.
When you are off campus and want to access material from the Chronicle follow these steps:
- Go to the library web page: http://www.tyndale.ca/library
- Click on the Online resources tab
- Click the Journal Directory (at the right hand side)
- Once in the Journal Directory type in the title: Chronicle of Higher Education
- Click on the first link provided
- You will be prompted for your Tyndale login. Enter your MyTyndale username and password
Once you are logged in to the campus network the links in your alerts should work.