Do you need more help?
Answered By: Hugh Rendle Last Updated: Sep 06, 2019 Views: 23
Your sign in for WorldCat gives you access to your borrowers account and allows you to save searches in folders.
To create your own account in WorldCat you need to take the following steps:
- Go to the Tyndale Library homepage: www.tyndale.ca/library
- Click on the "Advanced Search" link beside "Catalogue" search
- Click on the "Sign-in" link in the top right-hand corner
- Click on the "Set reset password" link
- Enter your student number or the number on your Tyndale ID card.
We have a self guided tutorial that will walk you through the steps: